- Breathable, moisture wicking athletic wicking jersey inner liner, with TPU outer shell, to keep baby's bottom dry
- Rolled elastics, gentle on baby's thighs
- Inner gussets for the ultimate leak protection to prevent blowouts
- Front and back panel to prevent wicking on baby's clothing
- Double pocket, wide pocket in the back, small in the front. No more unstuffing dirty diapers, inserts will agitate out in the wash
- Fits most babies 8 to 50lbs
- Adjustable 3x4 rise settings to grow with your baby
- Crossover snaps for small waists, doubles as dirty diaper closure
- Athletic Wicking Jersey
- 100% Polyester, TPU laminate, shell
- Knock solids into toilet
- Prewash warm, hot second wash
- Diaper safe detergent only, do not use bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry on low or line dry
Inserts not included.
I really enjoy these diapers and the patterns.
So far, these pocket diapers have been able to withstand my 6 month old heavy wetter. This is my first time trying a diaper with this type of lining, and so far so good
Our go-to pocket diaper!
I have pocket diapers from a few brands but since trying out Krunchy Kulture ones, we are hooked. I love the rolled elastics and it protects all the blow-out perfectly. The fit is also perfect on my baby like no other pocket diaper that I have! It is also one of the trimmest. The athletic jersey wicking is also a plus because it dries very quickly by air-drying. The color choices are vibrant and make me so happy, I am looking to buy more once I settle in for longer with my diaper stash. I don't personally find the double pocket feature very advantageous because it makes the stuffing a little flimsy for me but I know people will highly appreciate this feature. I also find that the pocket is a little less spacious for my folded flats, so I love to use this with pad inserts instead. All in all, I highly recommend Krunchy Kulture pocket diapers and it has become our go-to!!
Sustainable and affordable for the culture
I haven’t used this diaper yet, I’m building my stash again. I had a stash of bum genius pocket diapers that lost the waterproofing and began leaking when my daughter was a baby. I already love that there is and opening in the front and back to place and remove inserts. That makes washing and changing super easy and convenient. I love the design. I love to images of black people even as mermaids and mermen. I also like the lining it looks like a jersey wet wicking fabric that will keep moisture away from the babies’ skin. I can’t wait to see my baby wrapped in these!
These solids are awesome!
I absolutely love the solids! They are beautiful. The fit of the diapers is wonderful, as well. We keep them in constant rotation.